Monday, August 20, 2012

Cleanse Day 3 - yup, it's hard

Well, day 3 was the hardest by far.  Mostly that was my fault though for getting it off to a bad start.  Slept in (which is always nice) but since I hadn't gone shopping Friday, I didn't have a mango to eat.  Decided to run up to the store "real quick" and grab what I needed for the day, which turned into weekly shopping.  By the time I got home it was around 11 and I hadn't eaten.  Had a little mango, but it was even a chore to get that cut up, so I opted for watermelon (which I was late on eating for my 2nd meal anyway.)

The rest of the day went by pretty fast, but I struggled.  I couldn't wait for my dinner salad.  The part I was most looking forward to was the avocado.  Boy was it good!  I had a hard time getting to sleep too.  Definitely the hardest day so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment