Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Thank You Note

As we close out July and my first month of blogging, I wanted to take a minute to write you a thank you note.  I'm really bad at writing real thank you notes, but it has meant so much to me to be able to share this piece of my life with you.

Thank you for reading.

I pray that you are inspired to take some steps towards healing as we walk this journey out of the fog together.  I hope it helps to know you are not alone.  I pray that God will continue to lead me in what to share and that He will touch your life.


I also want to say thank you to Chad.  Without your endless love and support there is no way I would be able to do the things I do, including write.  Thank you for being there for me, being patient with me and being real with me always.  I love you so much and am a blessed woman to have you as my husband.

Love,
Bekah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment